Abt stabilizers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lucky Chucky

Vessel Name
L'Eau Vive
Vessel Make
Bayliner
Friends,

A few years ago, I had a dispute with ABT to which I regret and apologize for.

I do want to state that since resolving the dispute with ABT, I've had 2 great experiences with their team, specifically Daryl Wendorf who is truly an amazing man.

A week ago, I was traveling from Panama to Honduras with a stop in the Colombian islands off the coast of Nicaragua. It was a tough 5 day non-stop 700 nm passage with 6-9' seas every 4-6 seconds right on our starboard beam for most of the trip.

Our ABT Stabilizers worked magic and I am grateful for their product and support.

~Lucky Chucky

Friends,

I do want to state that since resolving the dispute with ABT, I've had 2 great experiences with their team, specifically Daryl Wendorf who is truly an amazing man.

A week ago, I was traveling from Panama to Honduras with a stop in the Colombian islands off the coast of Nicaragua. It was a tough 5 day non-stop 700 nm passage with 6-9' seas every 4-6 seconds right on our starboard beam for most of the trip.

Our ABT Stabilizers worked magic and I am grateful for their product and support.

~Lucky Chucky
:thumb: Yep. We had a two week Pacific voyage and return this summer and it seemed the seas were on the beam 75% of the time. Our ABT stabilizers made the trip uneventful and I don't want to think about what it would have been like without them

Friends,

~Lucky Chucky

Glad you got things sorted and all is now working well. And another thumbs up for Daryl.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom