Carpet installer - Chesapeake Bay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slider443

Hi folks,

I am looking for a quality carpet installer, anywhere on the Chesapeake Bay (preferably away from the expensive centres) to replace the factory installed flooring on my 40 Carver.

Obviously I will boat to them, and schedule is not critical.

Best regards and stay safe!

Jim

Jim,

Check local listings for a carpet company or independent installer. They will have the skills to template and install.

Better to get someone who does this on a daily basis rather than a boatyard who might do one a season.

Rob

"They will have the skills to template and install." I have no affiliation with Phipps Boat Works but Jim up there in Newfoundland was asking for a quality carpet installer "on the Chesapeake" to replace flooring on his 40 footer and I gave him one right in my neighborhood. Phipps has been at that same spot for 30 plus years and does quality work. Their shop, just south of Annapolis, MD performs work to the highest standards. At least I gave him what he was asking for, not some, "independent installer out of the phone book".

Thank you both. We live aboard and our boat is near Solomons, so it doesn’t matter where on the bay a shop is located, I will go to it. Artfultune, thank you very kindly for the recommendation, that is exactly what am looking for. All the best!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom