Fly Bridge Windscreen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Contact Tim at SeaCure in I believe the Seattle area. I know he fabricates the 3 piece Uniflite venturis which are all non-standard one-offs so I’m thinking he could make them for any other boat too. Great guy to work with.

SeaCureTec@aol.com

Tak

Be Aware

I have had a number of boats with flybridge wind 'DEFLECTORS' (Note the empathsis). To be effective they must be angled forward at the top. My current boat a twin deck pilot house Cheoy Lee with the Deflector slanted backwards to follow the line of the flybridge face. All very attractive but a 'waste of space'. All it does is accentuate the flow of wind across the flybridge seating areas rendering the flybridge unusable. Unless the boat is stationary on a windless day. Very unusual in our location! As a result we always use the pilot house and the flybridge may as well not be there.

I jut took mine off.. I did dispose of the plastic but I have the frame . I removed mine because I put in the new hard glass. I keep the windows down here in the north east. I have a front opening panel and 2 opening side panel with no back . Works for us. I just like the look of the enclosure without the venturi.

Attachments

• KIMG2165.jpg
    KIMG2165.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 29
  • KIMG2842_01_BURST1002842_COVER.jpg
    KIMG2842_01_BURST1002842_COVER.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom