Hello From Galveston Tx.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NewTrawler

Hello,

Just purchased my first Trawler Project.

Looking for some info on these forums.

I think i Got a Really good boat , is a Marine Trader 38 DC.

Ive got a list of problems. However, Ive been reading these forums for abit and i think most of the SERIOUSLY bad issues have been addressed on this particular Boat.

- the transom has been redone extensive fiberglass rework on the rear bulkhead.

- Stringers are in fair condition some moisture present but overall ive replaced stringers in a few boats and this one i will not be bothering with it has been well maintained and isnt in need of complete redo at this point.

-Just a sweetner this boat didnt cost anything. im amazed at how well it was kept.

The Boats name will be Pokahottie-

Little bit about myself ,

Im in the UST industry, I install and service underground fuel tanks. AKA gas stations. We use mostly fiberglass for installation so naturally i have staff that can repair just about anything that is made of fiberglass so that is a bonus with any fiberglass project. I no longer work anywhere but texas.

My company name is DETSCO inc. and Southern Coalition Services LLC,

Im looking to have this trawler completed to sea worthy conditions in the next six months

Im vary thankful that this forum exists and there is a abundance of information here.

Thanks for having me as a member!!

Dale,

There is a story to that name, My Girl Friend and with any luck soon to be my wife definatly approves of this name. Ill leave it at that heh.

= )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom