Hello from Germany

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eagle 59

Vessel Name
Plejadi
Vessel Make
Fairline Targa 42
Thanks a lot for acess to this forum.

My Name is Gerald, I´m 64 Years old and I'm living in Germany, in a small Town next to the River Rhine, around 40 Km southern of Frankfurt.
My Wife and me are not (yet) owning a Trawler, but a small 42ft Fairline Targa.
We love this boat and it´s always a pleasure for us to cruise on Rhine, Mosel and Neckar, visiting all that beautiful places in our region, as i.e. Koblenz, Speyer, Heidelberg, Mainz, -mostly on weekends. but we also would like to go to the netherlands or may be Great Britain during one of our next summer holidays.

As I like to do most service works by myself, I would be lucky to read some useful tips in this forum because I'm sure that there are far more CAT experts "on the road" here than in Germany

The boat is equipped with 2x 435HP Cat 3208 DITA engines with around 1.500 hrs "on the clock"

Thanks again and best regards
Gerald

Welcome aboard!

Wow, my wife and I went through that region on a river cruise back in 2018. What a cruising ground..! You are so lucky. :flowers: :thumb:

PS. Ich muss Sie jedoch daran erinnern, dass es von nun an verboten ist, fortzufahren, ohne Fotos Ihres Schiffes zu veröffentlichen. :D

Ok, ok, that said...
However, I must remind you that from here on, continuing without posting photos of your vessel is forbidden... :)

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, Gerald!

Willkommen !
And you can of course always change to a Trawler::)
Who knows, you might actually like it :socool:

Welcome to the party! Lots of CAT expertise here.

Back
Top Bottom