Hello, New Member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Not_Lost

Hello everyone,
I am a new member and excited to be a part of such a dynamic group. I do not own a trawler at the moment but I am looking closely at an older Grand Banks. In the past, I have owned sailboats, so this is a new adventure into the world of power. I also decided to jump with both feet as I plan on living aboard. I currently live in temporary housing (with a friend) because my rental was destroyed by Ian. I sincerely look forward to being an active member, asking a bunch of questions and helping where I am able. Thanks, April

Welcome aboard. Maybe add the state to your location so people have an idea where you are.

Hello everyone,
I am a new member and excited to be a part of such a dynamic group. I do not own a trawler at the moment but I am looking closely at an older Grand Banks. In the past, I have owned sailboats, so this is a new adventure into the world of power. I also decided to jump with both feet as I plan on living aboard. I currently live in temporary housing (with a friend) because my rental was destroyed by Ian. I sincerely look forward to being an active member, asking a bunch of questions and helping where I am able. Thanks, April

Good luck in your search. You guys really got hammered with Ian. We bought our boat in Naples, Fl, very close to you. We found it on Craigslist. The mechanic I used over there said they had the surge just up to their front door during the storm. There are some great diesel techs over in your area.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! And welcome to "The Dark Side'! LOL

Back
Top Bottom