Intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rhodescr

New Trawler owner (new to me) 1972 T.D Vinette 43' steel Europa
20 year Air Force Vet. Retired living in Crystal River Fl.
Changing Boat name to Idalia (Hurricane flooded out our condo on the water)
Boat is on the hard getting sandblasted waterline down and new bottom paint.
Have lots of projects planned. Needs a windlass, dingy crane, solar panels, Lithium batteries, dc to dc chargers, tons of spare parts, generator repair or replacement. List goes on. Life long dream. Look for us in the Bahamas this Winter.

Randy

Attachments

• dovekie.jpg
    dovekie.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 54
Welcome aboard. Congrats on your new boat.

Very pretty. Congratulations and welcome.

As it happens I just went by Vinnette Boat Works this afternoon in Escanaba. I may visit by shore to see what they've got in the yard. Lots of great boats have come out of there.

Welcome to TF. That's one very pretty looking vessel. Love it. :flowers:

Really nice boat!

Congrats!

Welcome aboard! Hope your improvements list doesn’t grow enough to keep from traveling.

Randy:

Sorry to hear about your condo. Have you been able to repair your living quarters? Welcome to TF, and welcome to the west coast of Florida.

Cheers,
Mrs. Trombley

Welcome to the forum. We did many of the same projects in our boat since we got her 2.5 years ago. You'll never be finished with projects, but once you get to a point that you can use the boat while you do on-going work, it gets better!

Thanks For the welcome

Yes the condo is being rehabed slowly but surely. Living in a VRBO inland until boat bottom work is done. Have a ton of parts and pieces for boat projects. Plan to drive to Buefort and spend a week aboard (while on the hard) and install my windlass, the new crane (po took off crane in pic and rigged a spinniker pole to launch the dingy. Look hookey to me), and my solar panels. need to change all the fluids preparing to launch (hopefully) end of the month.

Cheers
Randy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom