Leaking Grohe Faucets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimL

Vessel Name
Lemon Drops
Vessel Make
2001 Grand Banks Europa 52
Winterizing boats creates a stress on boats over the winter and for spring commissioning.

We have Grohe gally and head fixtures and they have developed leaks in the faucet.

We have the Grohe Eurodisc 33-837 galley faucet that is leaking around what appears to be a rubber gasket or O-ring 1/3 of the way up from the counter. I’m looking for suggestions as to how to either tighten the seal or replace the internal parts. Any recommendations are appreciated. The manual is not clear as to how to service it (in my opinion) and there is no shut off for this faucet, so I have to get it right the first time

Secondly, we have Grohe shower faucet that is also leaking, and I have no manual. Below is a pic of the unit. I don’t see any model numbers, etc…. Looking for recommendations here 513205D5-68F8-4AFE-A1DF-F2D212D0D4CA_1_105_c.jpeg

FAB0A9F6-5B28-4DFD-9A46-2A6B6DFC5CC2_1_105_c.jpeg as well.

My next stop is the Grohe web site, but I wanted to tap everyone's experience as well.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

JimL

Grohe website has parts and diagrams.
Replace o rings and use plumbing silicone grease. no adjustment is possible.
Some of their ceramic cartridges are expensive if you can search the part # you may find it in another application. I bought an off brand and removed the cartridge cheaper than buying the parts. Sorry I didn't save the info.

iirc, they're cartridge-based systems. I had to replace one in my day head shower. This is the one mine needed (yours may likely be different)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000P0BCNY

You'll need to disassemble things to get to the cartridge and that'll likely have a part# on it.

Thanks all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom