Moorage in Seattle for a 37' power boat so we can hit the 2025 Boat Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blind Owl

Veteran Member
Hi everyone,

I've been unable to find any info on this subject, and since I'm green as the Atlantic, thought I'd turn to you helpful folks for info.

Any advice would be deeply appreciated by

Blind Owl

Check Shilshole marina, Elliott Bay marina. No transient moorage at Bell Harbor marina as it is used for boats on display during the Boat Show days. Check the Port of Seattle website.

Thanks! It may be that the info will appear on the Boat Show website, but I want to make arrangements early. I have a cousin in Seattle—we've been friends since we were kids—whom I haven't seen since the world started flushing itself down the toilet in 2021. I'll ccheck it out today.

Perhaps it's needless to say, but we'd also like to get acquainted with our fellow forum members, who will be welcome to visit us while we're in Seattle, where we'll probably stay several days before & after the show.

Cheers,

Blind Owl

Consider staying at the Bremerton Marina. It's right next to the ferries to Seattle. The fast ferry is only about 30 minutes. The car ferry is an hour. The Seattle dock is half way between Bell Harbor and the Lumen Field location.

"Perhaps it's needless to say, but we'd also like to get acquainted with our fellow forum members, who will be welcome to visit us while we're in Seattle, where we'll probably stay several days before & after the show."

We will be there and will try and meet up. If you transit through LaConner let me know and we will figure something out.

Cheers,

Consider staying at the Bremerton Marina. It's right next to the ferries to Seattle. The fast ferry is only about 30 minutes. The car ferry is an hour. The Seattle dock is half way between Bell Harbor and the Lumen Field location.
Thanks, but Bremerton is farther from where we want/hope to be, and farther than my cousin will want to travel since he's an old fart like me.

Incidentally, he and I visited the harbour back when we were kids, and when USS Missouri was still docked there. I still have vivid memories of that very impressive naval installation and the monumentally impressive battleship. If Missouri was still there, we'd definitely revisit it.

Best,

Blind Owl

"Perhaps it's needless to say, but we'd also like to get acquainted with our fellow forum members, who will be welcome to visit us while we're in Seattle, where we'll probably stay several days before & after the show."

We will be there and will try and meet up. If you transit through LaConner let me know and we will figure something out.

Cheers,

Bob, we'll definitely take you up on that and look forward to getting acquainted. When the time approaches we'll exchange info and make some plans. Can you tell I'm stoked about fulfilling a lifetime dream, however modestly?

Seeya,

Blind Owl (Hans)

Back
Top Bottom