New Member from Port Stephens, Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scuppers74

Vessel Name
Scuppers
Hi all,

I am in Port Stephens, NSW, Australia and currently have a 21ft trailer boat and have started building a 36ft BRUCE Roberts Motor Trawler. (Wood)
Anyone else out there building or has built a Bruce Roberts Motor Trawler?

Cheers

Welcome to TF. The Roberts designs have a good reputation, for sure. If you don't get some response on here, then googling the Bruce Roberts name might come up with an owner's website where the info you are after is more likely to be had. But there is probably someone on here who can help a bit.

Welcome aboard.
Unfortunately cannot help you with Roberts designs.

Hi all,

I am in Port Stephens, NSW, Australia and currently have a 21ft trailer boat and have started building a 36ft BRUCE Roberts Motor Trawler. (Wood)
Anyone else out there building or has built a Bruce Roberts Motor Trawler?

Cheers

Welcome aboard, that’s a very nice part of the country where you live, especially if you like game fishing.
I assume you are building a Wave Runner, they were a popular build back in the 80’s, and still quite a few around these days.
Good luck with the project :thumb:

A welcome from me, esp as I was born in Maitland and we spent many a holiday at Nelsons Bay and at the caravan park at Halifax Bay (renamed?)- the caravan park would be a housing estate by now.:nonono:

Cheers

George

Welcome Aboard! If I`m not mixing up my "Robertses", I think Tad Roberts is a TF member,posting from time to time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom