Trailerable Trawler List

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just popped into my head. Great Harbour TT35. I have seen this boat being launched, underway and being recovered here om Lake Santa Fe. Twin outboards. Understand it sips fuel but will scoot when needed. Issue for me is price. If you have a few years to wait you may find one in your price range.

Attachments

• 2018-great-harbour-tt35-power-9456579-20240707072756361-1_XLARGE.jpg
    2018-great-harbour-tt35-power-9456579-20240707072756361-1_XLARGE.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 17
1990 Nimble Nomad

Hello, I am planning to sell my Nimble Nomad next spring if you are interested. It has been a great boat with lots of accessories. It is hull #1, so that makes it kind of special. It is in great shape with a full custom cover, semi-custom aluminum trailer, custom bimini, Magna grill, 2017 50hp. Suzuki outboard.

Paul
Did you sell this Paul?

Congratulations H... She's a beauty. A Beta35 will be great. I have the Kubota 18hp and quite frankly a bit larger thrust would be sweet. Beta is a marinized Kubota, except the hp changes. If I understood correctly the Kubota18 is the Beta20.

I believe she is an ideal boat.

One thing I did was build a platform under the forward bunk. It extends from the inner hull across the boat. There is a 1.5" wide ledge on both port and starboard. Between port and starboard I placed an L-bracket to support the wood shelf I installed. It is not bolted in.

The shelf itself holds that in place. There is sacrificial rubber at the edge so the metal does not damage my hull. Then, along the front I through bolted an aluminum L-bracket, again using a sacrificial foam barrier so the metal would not damage the boat.

Heading fore and aft I bolted two pieces of flat aluminum to wedge everything in place and support the shelf.

Not pretty, during construction:
BunkShelfPanelUp.jpg

The L-brackets and those two bars hold the wood shelf. I should have used 3/8" starboard. The platform has four boards that come up. That way I can access the thru hulls.

This is being redone shortly using starboard. I'm replacing the hose and "while I'm at it" (some of the most expensive words on the planet!) I might as well replace that icky wood.

I had one 3/4" thru-hull installed to port for the eventual watermaker. Shower supply/shut off is under the sink in the head.

Good luck and have fun. I love my Seaweed. Happy cruising...

Back
Top Bottom