What kind of boat is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AlisonS

We are at Fort Flagler State Park across from Port Townsend and four of these boats just passed us. All in a row and looking so beautiful! Does anyone know what they are?

Attachments

• D64E3637-BEF0-4C42-905F-87FE7D5E340B.jpg
    D64E3637-BEF0-4C42-905F-87FE7D5E340B.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 112
We are at Fort Flagler State Park across from Port Townsend and four of these boats just passed us. All in a row and looking so beautiful! Does anyone know what they are?

Are you guys anchored in the bay? We are looking to come up that way next week and the marinas look booked so as a plan B wondering how the anchorage is in the bay.

Wow, lovely looking vessel. The thought that immediately came to my mind on seeing that pic is "the little ship that could"...
:D yeah, I know it's not a train, but dyuh get my drift..?

I seriously looked at them.
Was so-so on the hull design, sloped up foredecks, engine and funky looks.
But if the right deal had come along …….

If you buy we’ll talk and compare .. haha.

Are you guys anchored in the bay? We are looking to come up that way next week and the marinas look booked so as a plan B wondering how the anchorage is in the bay.

Lots of places to anchor here, in P.T. bay, in Killisuit Harbor ( between Indian and Marrowstone island5) down in front the Old Alcohol plant, off Kala Point, off the breakwater of the P.T. marina ( quick dinghy access to Safeway etc.)
Hollywood

We are on a mooring buoy at Fort Flagler State Park. Beautiful beach, hikes and a little store with ice cream just a short dinghy ride away. Always our first choice for stopping up here. I've seen a few boats anchored here but not many - strong current and lots of shoals.

Saw that flotilla moored in Agate Pass (I think it was) some days ago. Yup, Lord Nelson’s.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom