An advise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harlene

Please I need an advise on the type or kind of boat I can get at a cheaper rate, I don't have much but I also need it base on where I am. The one that can serve please, thank you all..

Hello Harlene, We would need more info on what your plans are. A boat for live aboard in a marina might not require the same as a world cruiser. A lot depends on how you plan to use the boat, Also welcome aboard.

Look at Craig's list and get the cheapest boat you can find.

So, is that your picture? If so, please post a follow up with you holding a sign that says TF Rocks. That way, we might take you seriously.

Please I need an advise on the type or kind of boat I can get at a cheaper rate, I don't have much but I also need it base on where I am. The one that can serve please, thank you all..

Yep, a little more info would be very helpful. A 12’ dinghy, a 50’ motor yacht or something in between. Using it on a small lake or do you want to cross oceans? Day cruising or do you want to spend a couple weeks at a time on it? . Big question…what kind of budget are you thinking of?

Dave thinks it's oh, pun! season.

Cute photo, posted by a 300lb grizzled sex offender guy most likely. I can't wait to see his/her post #2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom