1977 Marine trader questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So the Marine Trader came with the Raytheon and although I can see the buttons light up the screen does not nor do I hear the radar moving on the mast like I do my furano.. do you guys think it's worth getting another screen at this point or just do away with it all together?

So from "the Raytheon" and "nor do I hear the radar moving"... I'm guessing you mean it's a Raytheon radar?

If not functioning, and not as new as the "just previous to whatever's newest now" model, it's likely not worth messing with. If it's been on the boat since 1977 it's even less worth it.

Radar is good to have, though, and replacing the dead one with something new can be useful.

-Chris

Thank you for your reply I had a brand new furano wireless radar so I just cut the cord going to the Raytheon saw there was no juice but went ahead and installed my furano problem solved thank you

I have now travelled all the way down to Daytona with no mechanical issues whatsoever we are still working on the cosmetics of the trawler but everything has been pretty smooth

Back
Top Bottom