2024 TF Gathering - SE FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

psneeld

Guru
Vessel Name
Sold
Vessel Make
Was an Albin/PSN 40
Pretty slow last year but every year new blood arrives in TF.

Also a few said they didn't hear till too late or after the fact.

Spread the word and let's start adding names.... not maybe I will think about it.... or some distant inlaw has a cough so I can't make it replies....honest to goodness my boat has to either sink or I will be in the hospital type replies..... :D

Any input? All ideas/efforts welcome...... :thumb:

Can I check my schedule?

Greetings,
Hmmmm... Fort Pierce is only about 100 miles from FLL and @ our cruising speed of 30-35 mph it just might be a go...Hmmmm...

iu

Greetings,
Hmmmm... Fort Pierce is only about 100 miles from FLL and @ our cruising speed of 30-35 mph it just might be a go...Hmmmm...

iu

Would love it you came...you are a draw unto yourself. :thumb:

I still owe you a beer from like 10 years ago and I think there are others with the same "debt".

We could certainly use some new cheerful faces...most are tire of my "Seargent at arms" scowl when they show up with less than a case of rum.... :D

As a side note...there is a Chimpanzee Refuge here in Fort Pierce in case boaters bore you too much.... :dance:

Last edited:
Well if Mr. Firefly shows up, I'll be there.

Ted

If he shows up, we could hold any global summit we could think of and have it happen.... maybe even an interim Olympics.....:rofl:

I am dying to see the battle of words and minds when Irv finds out there is this slimmest of possibilities..... :socool:

Greetings,
Gentlemen. Thank you for the kind words. Alas, I've quit drinking and my mind has long since abandoned ship (it thought it had a much better chance in shark infested waters). As far as being "a draw unto yourself.", so is a fresh cow-pie (better known up here as a Meadow Muffin).

Mr. Irv. I'm not really that entertaining a person. The seemingly "snappy retorts" take me hours to think up and compose. I'm just stuck here in my mom's basement with nothing much to do, is all.

If he shows up, we could hold any global summit we could think of and have it happen.... maybe even an interim Olympics.....:rofl:

I am dying to see the battle of words and minds when Irv finds out there is this slimmest of possibilities..... :socool:

Agree!....and Watfa is probably already planning the menu...Nobody goes home hungry or dry with Irv and Watfas' generous hospitality year after year..

Some even get over served... So I'm told....

Last edited:
Agree!....and Watfa is probably already planning the menu...Nobody goes home hungry or dry with Irv and Watfas' generous hospitality year after year..

Some even get over served... So I'm told....

I can't remember, did we have a get together the last couple years? :angel:

Pretty slow last year but every year new blood arrives in TF.

Also a few said they didn't hear till too late or after the fact.

Spread the word and let's start adding names.... not maybe I will think about it.... or some distant inlaw has a cough so I can't make it replies....honest to goodness my boat has to either sink or I will be in the hospital type replies..... :D

Any input? All ideas/efforts welcome...... :thumb:

Approximate timeframe? Feb? Mar??

Usually around the 3rd week in Feb. Week after Miami or Lauderdale boat show.

We're still on the "wrong" coast for the 2024 get together, but would be up for the 2025!:D

Any interest this year?

Are there any events or meetups planned for TF fans at Trawlerfest? We are trying to figure out what day we will be driving up there since we are only an hour away. This will be our first Trawlerfest and I was hoping to look at a vendor list but couldn't find one.

Are there any events or meetups planned for TF fans at Trawlerfest? We are trying to figure out what day we will be driving up there since we are only an hour away. This will be our first Trawlerfest and I was hoping to look at a vendor list but couldn't find one.

Are you talking SE TF gathering or Stuart Trawlerfest?

The usual Ft Pierce get together seems to have fizzled due to lack of interest.

Trawlerfest in Stuart is run by a different crew.

Are you talking SE TF gathering or Stuart Trawlerfest?

The usual Ft Pierce get together seems to have fizzled due to lack of interest.

Trawlerfest in Stuart is run by a different crew.

I was thinking the Trawlerfest in Stuart.
Plan to make a trip to Ft Pierce Marina for a few days wirhin the next couple of months.

Sorry didn't read the other post close enough to see that it wasn't about Ft Pierce...but have no idea what TFers may be in Stuart as I have heard nothing about any coming to Ft Pierce and as of now I know of no TF get together plans.

We will have our new Helmsman 43 at TrawlerFest in Stuart as a favor to the builder/dealer. Come see it and hear about our build and delivery experiences.
Jim

We will have our new Helmsman 43 at TrawlerFest in Stuart as a favor to the builder/dealer. Come see it and hear about our build and delivery experiences.
Jim

Doing our best to get down to meet and see your boat specifically.

Back
Top Bottom