ALL Mainship trawler owners looking to sell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SILENTKNIGHT

Vessel Name
STELLA DI MARE
Vessel Make
2006 MAINSHIP 34T
I have recently sold my 2003 pilot.....She was the best !
I have been looking real hard for any networking connections from current owners, " NOT BROKERS" . IM A VERY SERIOUS BUYER. Willing to travel.
2005-2007 34T MAINSHIP Twins or single. I have already seen what's out there
and have been looking since October. If you know or yourself -anyone that may have an interest in letting go of your baby, i will make her a good home....

Good boats are in short supply right now. I sold my Mainship 400 last summer in one day for the full asking price and I had two other offers shortly after I agreed to sell.

Good luck with your search.

reading your posts , what your facing is something I am fearful of

Wife and I are retired , early 70 ies
I want too spend a lot of time aboard , cruising weeks at a time
Have a home inland Orlando ,
like both having a home too come back too at the same time a water home ,
When I am back inland after few days walls cave in and need too get back too water
Presently own a 2004 30 ft Regal Commodore , express cruiser.
Not my first choice but when I purchased boat 6 years ago I got a good deal

Cabin is tight , rosewood cabinets , leather seating , cold a/c offers comforts , aft cabin is bedroom very tight for two old people , overall layout stinks
Its a weekender , twin gas engines burning 1 gallon a mile 10 knots ( normal ) is not a boat you can cruise weeks
After 6 years finally got boat were I want it , Best of all it comes with a trailer ,
Tried selling myself , little patience dealing with tire kickers , idiots
listing with one of the online brokers ,
I priced it too re-coop some of my repairs
if it sells great , if not that's also OK
On trawler forum knowing its the best choice for next boat
I am concerned if I do sell , what am I going too buy ? then starting all over with repairs ?

You might want to reconsider the Mainship 34. The setup in the Mainship 400 is similar to the MS 34 in that you have steep stairs going to the flybridge, stair steps into the v berth and a high gunwale to step over if you can't use the swim platform. We sold our beloved MS 400 because, at 72 years old, there were too many step and stair hazards in the boat. We purchase a Back Cove 37. No flybridge, almost no steps.

Possibly for sale

Hi Forum: I have a 2000 '34 Pilot, soft top, single Yanmar, Genset, routinely serviced, just hauled and hull/zincs/other bits painted/serviced. Getting ready to install a new soft top, zipper threads essentially dissolved. We love this boat but want a hard top. In a previous thread I seek advice on adding a hard top, great advice but we can't find a yard who would mimic the factory installed hard top design. I'm willing to talk to whomever about a potential sale but we're not in a hurry.

VR/Mike

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom