Any Owner Feedback on the ST 41?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stradale

Hi All,

I have not read anything here about the new ST 41. I think they have delivered about 18 hulls. Does anyone want to give us first impressions, the good, the bad and/or the ugly?

Thanks

Actually, I am looking for info on what the differences are between the 2 boats. Why was the 41 added? It looks a bit less trawler like? Where do you put the dink? The interiors look similiar, I like that the 41 has a full size fridge/freezer.

Am looking between these boats and trying to figure it out from the website, but would like to hear if anyone has real impressions. Thanks.

I own neither the 41 nor 44 (at least not yet) but visited the 41 at the boat show in Italy last week.
Main differences I noticed were that the 41 is about a foot longer than the 44 (strange.....), the 41 has 3 cabins and an aft kitchen. As said the 41 looks a little less ‘trawlerish’. A few other nice touches - the transom slides back, the flybridge ladder slides forward (giving a more liveable space outside) and the inside helm seat swings around to give more seats around the table. Other than that very similar - and both beautiful boats IMO! The sales guy said that they have stopped production of the 44.
Hope this helps...
CJ

Hi All,

I have not read anything here about the new ST 41. I think they have delivered about 18 hulls. Does anyone want to give us first impressions, the good, the bad and/or the ugly?

Thanks

Just bought one at Fort Lauderdale boat show. Not delivered yet but main difference is aft Galley vs mid galley and a settee mid. My wife like that layout better than our ST 34. More seating in flybridge. Struggled with where to put dinghy but thinking of adding freedom hydraulic lift mounted on transom but they are a bit pricey.

44 is mid galley same as 34.

Any updates from the Swift 41 owners. Looking at the 41 Fly Bridge version. Checks all of our boxes. Waiting for a couple used ones to come onto the market.

Back
Top Bottom