Caver owner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

barencty

Does anyone now about a Princess 3 burner 120 volt electric stove?
The burners do not heat up but the indicator lite goes on .
The oven still works

I was cooking and all of a sudden the burners went cold,
I ordered a new switch.
Hopping that will solve the issue.
I will let you know if that works
Was just hoping that someone might have had a similar issue and figured it out.
Thank you

I am not familiar with the princess stove but it is very common for all appliances to have over temp sensors. The fact that all 3 burners went cold at once makes me suspicious of a failed safety device.

I have princess. One burner failed, needed to be replaced. But all three points to something else. The oven works when the transfer switch turns a burner off. The back burner gets warm as it is a 500W. There is a junction box to receive the power and feed to burners, have not had to go there. Could be a burnt connection.
Have replaced all three with a two element induction top.

I have an older Princess stove with oven. The boat originally had two 30 amp circuits with once being the AC. There was simply not enough power to run all the burners and the oven at the same time when the boat was built. I have two switches on the left side of my stove and the positions of those switches determine whether the burners work or the oven or the oven and one burner etc. I have the fiddle with it every time to get the right combination as I don't remember and don't have directions.

Back
Top Bottom