CMAP NT+ Cards wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Pairadice
Vessel Make
Sold Selene 47
Pairadice is continuing South This fall/winter and looking for charts south of Mazatlan, down to the canal and then into the gulf and eventually up to the east coast. Would consider trading all of our west coast charts, except they are in Mexico right now.

We have older Raymarine equipment onboard Pairadice. RL70C and RL80C Plus chartplotters and are looking for NT+ cards. The electronics still work like new, and since we use Navionics on an IPAD as our primary navigation, we have the raymarine system as a back-up navigation.

If you Have the cards, either all or some, and want to sell, Please let me know.
Really would like the whole area package if possible.

Cheers, John

Pairadice:
Unfortunately, I don’t have the charts you’re looking for but
Once you get back down to Mexico and if you’re considering selling your Mexico NT+ maps, let me know as I am interested.
We’re planning our first cruise down there and I could sure use them.
You can PM me here if you’d consider selling them.
Thank you,
Golden Days

Pairadice:
Unfortunately, I don’t have the charts you’re looking for but
Once you get back down to Mexico and if you’re considering selling your Mexico NT+ maps, let me know as I am interested.
We’re planning our first cruise down there and I could sure use them.
You can PM me here if you’d consider selling them.
Thank you,
Golden Days

Unfortunately, the Sea of Cortez, West Baja area are on the same Card as the west coast USA. So probably wont be selling that card, least not any time soon.
Thanks for asking though.

There is a electronic company who sellls the cards on ebay fir around $50. I bought a couple and they work fine. A tad out of date by a couple of years. There is a company in Ft Lauderdale who do the upgrades.

Ttry sifting through them on ebay or try this company where I got mine. Just check the last update on them

http://www.ebay.com/usr/maxmarineelectronicsinc?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754

Thanks for the link Martin. Hoping to find all or the majority from someone who isn’t using them anymore.
Initial thoughts are, this could be anywhere from 6-10 chips.
Cheers

Right now, the 2 cards I’m looking for are SA-C001, Peru to Puerto Vallarta and NA-C502, Western Caribbean. Possibly this one also, SA-C004 Puerto Bolivar To Rio.

CHeers

Not having much luck so far. Even consignment shops dont seem to have these areas.

We got lucky and found almost all the chips except the SW of Mexico card # SA-C001 hopefully we can find that last one.
Thanks for all the help so far!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom