faria tach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leseas

Vessel Name
LeSeas
Vessel Make
30 Mainship II
I'm replacing the Tach on my 30 pilot. The engine is a 6LPA-Stp 315 Yanmar. Does anyone know how many teeth are on the flywheel of this engine ?
Thanks

Faria Tach

I'm replacing the Tach on my 30 pilot. The engine is a 6LPA-Stp 315 Yanmar. Does anyone know how many teeth are on the flywheel of this engine ?
Thanks

Call Ft Launderdale Speedometer. 954-522-4885 They have a complete list. I recently bought a tach from them. They asked if I wanted then to calibrate for my boat. They looked up the engine and calibrated the tach using a signal generator. I compared to the other Faria tach on board and they both read the same RPM.

Once you find out, please post back here for others.

Thanks for the info. I will try tomorrow.

113 as I recall when I inserted a Floscan with digital tach a couple years back.

Thanks that's a good start. I will still give the speedometer place a call tomorrow to double check. I will post the results .

Good plan.

According to the people at Fort Lauderdale speedometer there are 117 Teeth on the flywheel of a 6LPA-STP Yanmar .. Hope this might help anyone in the future.

And my apologies for the apparently erroneous answer I provided above. :banghead:

Your answer was greatly appreciated. Thanks again

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom