Florida Marinas for Dec - Feb?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jefndeb

Guru
Vessel Name
Indigo Star
Vessel Make
2006 Mainship 400
Hello,
Whats the secret to getting a reasonable priced slip in Mid Florida east coast, say Stuart area for December thru February?
Am I too late already?
Jeff

Probably too late for a good price. Availability may be a bigger issue. With covid restrictions in the Bahamas and the Caribbean easing, availability may improve, but the Canadian border is open, so slips may still be tight.

Ted

We've been trying to get slip reservations in the Stuart area for that time frame since last January with no success. I think any reasonable (monthly rates) are long gone. When I try to make weekly reservations they are either booked or not taking reservations for that time frame yet. :banghead:

Hello,
Whats the secret to getting a reasonable priced slip in Mid Florida east coast, say Stuart area for December thru February?
Am I too late already?
Jeff

You're heading to a popular place for snowbirds only a few weeks before most people leave the Northeast to head south.

You may find something, but I would have arranged for something A LOT sooner than now. You should definitely get your name on the lists for winter 2023-2024

Good Luck.

You are probably too late unless you can find a private slip. The Harborage is asking for and getting 12 month contracts on their slips. You might try the marina on the west side of route 1 where they do the boat show.

I found Halifax Marina in Daytona...
Anybody been there?

Priced me at $740 per month.
Including power.

Has available slips Dec thru February

Looks like a plan....

You won’t like the marina where the Stuart boat show is. It’s a working yard with not even a decent bathroom.

I found Halifax Marina in Daytona...
Anybody been there?

Priced me at $740 per month.
Including power.

Has available slips Dec thru February

Looks like a plan....

Yes several times.... never a long stay...just a couple days.

Convenient to downtown Daytona.... but it can be cool to cold on some dys being north of Canaveral.

Back
Top Bottom