FREE 34 ft MT in Maryland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SIBERNUT

Guru
Not affiliated This just showed up on Marketplace in MD. Price is right......
Link is too big, just search it. Looks rough in pics but if serious I could go take a look for you.

"Marketplace"?

Not a lot of info. here. Why take the time to make a post with no information, for something you have no affiliation.

There are a lot of boats for sale out there. I'm not sure we need every one of them re-posted on CF.

"Marketplace"?

Not a lot of info. here. Why take the time to make a post with no information, for something you have no affiliation.

There are a lot of boats for sale out there. I'm not sure we need every one of them re-posted on CF.

I don't have any affiliation with the boat either, but I have seen it on Facebook Marketplace. I believe it may of interest to this community, supposedly it has a running Ford Lehman and velvet drive transmission, I would suspect the motor and running gear could be of value to a member here and potentially worth the expense of disposing of the rest of the boat.

Nothing that can't be fixed under shrinkwrap, eh CharlieO?
If I didn't already have one I'd be packin' up the truck now...

I used to own a 1975 version of one of those. It's going to need A LOT of work. But hey, if keen to get out there, short on cash, but big on DYI, why not..? ?

Nothing that can't be fixed under shrinkwrap, eh CharlieO?
If I didn't already have one I'd be packin' up the truck now...

Me too. Love my MT36 and really enjoying the restoration "hobby" :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom