GB 32’ Sedan parts boat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Te-Lah-Nay
Vessel Make
1973 Grand Banks 32’ Sedan
GB owners

I’m putting this in the general forum as I’m not selling anything specifically, but have some parts of value to offer.

I bought a 1976 GB 32’ Sedan a few weeks ago for parts. This boat has been down at least a couple of times but still had lots to offer.

My 32’ was damaged in hurricane Harvey by a covered slip falling on top of it. It had exterior damage, so it’s my good fortune to find the salvage boat.

The bad new is that this boat needs to be out of my marina in a couple of weeks. I guess they are tired of looking at a slowly disappearing boat that was pretty rough to begin with. I will either sell it or it goes to the chipper.

I’ve removed almost all the railings in order to restore mine - ie cap, hand, SS fly, biminis, as well as a couple of teak hand grips. I may try to use some of the decks if they come up. They are in good shape, but I may not have time to remove them.

I know how hard it is for us to source bits for our GB’s so I’m throwing it out there for you to send PM requests. I’m not looking to make a lot of money but I do want to cover my expenses.

There are a few things I know have value: 1” bronze rub rails, Lehman 120 exhaust manifold along with other engine parts, bronze bits on exterior, and some teak.

PM me and we can dialogue via email or text. Be patient! I’ll be wiped out after full days of salvage.

If you aren’t looking for parts, I’d love to hear your recommendations on other parts I should reclaim from this GB if it heads to the chipper!

Back
Top Bottom