Hi I’m Chris, a new member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

X-24

Greetings all,
I’ve just joined this forum having had a long term ambition to own a trawler. My partner and I are looking at a Cheoy Lee 34 down here in Australia for cruising along the Queensland coast. We owned a yacht previously.
I’m looking forward to reading more here!
Cheers,
Chris and Diane

Welcome Aboard! There was one near my marina a while back, liked the look of it, less outside space for more inside, was for sale a while, sold around 90K . The one I found on boatsonline it looks nice but priced accordingly. Twins could be an unusual plus (but how`s access). As always,survey thoroughly.

Welcome aboard the TF, Chris and Diane, and good luck with your vessel search. Ditto BruceK's remark about the survey. Might not hurt to go ahead and establish a connection with a surveyor even while you're still just in the research / shopping around phase.

Welcome Aboard! There was one near my marina a while back, liked the look of it, less outside space for more inside, was for sale a while, sold around 90K . The one I found on boatsonline it looks nice but priced accordingly. Twins could be an unusual plus (but how`s access). As always,survey thoroughly.
Thanks Bruce! I wonder about access too as the view through the hatch to the engine compartment makes it look pretty snug. Also no genny or aircon in this one which would be a huge plus in the tropics.

Welcome aboard the TF, Chris and Diane, and good luck with your vessel search. Ditto BruceK's remark about the survey. Might not hurt to go ahead and establish a connection with a surveyor even while you're still just in the research / shopping around phase.
Thanks! Sounds like a grand idea.

Back
Top Bottom