Holding Tank Vent Filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Peggy, can you convince SCAD to make their Panel the same size as the Dometic so it truly is a one for one swap? I hate cutting up panels to cover holes in the fascia. Might up their sales as well.

Kinda like asking Lexus to wear a KIA logo plate IMO. However, SCAD isn't the mfr...they just private label the Profile systems.

--Peggie

Peggy, can you convince SCAD to make their Panel the same size as the Dometic so it truly is a one for one swap? I hate cutting up panels to cover holes in the fascia. Might up their sales as well.
Kinda like asking Lexus to wear a KIA logo plate IMO. However, SCAD isn't the mfr...they just private label the Profile systems.

--Peggie
Or maybe offer an adapter plate to make the install look professional when switching to their product???
Seems like it would be a marketing +

I am ashamed to admit that I when replaced my older float system with the Profile system, I just taped the Profile display into the larger cutout from the prior display. Blue painters tape adds a nice decorative accent to a head I think... [emoji848]

Improvise, adapt and overcome:

IMG_1201.jpg

I put the new panel into the old Sealand Tankwatch enclosure until I can sort out something else.

Back
Top Bottom