Leaving dirt home for good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The worst boat I ever had was better than the best house.

Done

We closed on the sale of our house Friday morning. Heading north to NJ. Currently at Jekyll island. We will need to deal with all of the associated issues soon. We still have our P.O. Box for mail but we are leaning towards Florida residency through St Brendan’s . I have spoken to people who vote with that address, but maybe they are grandfathered in before a change of the rules? Anyone know about voting now?

Side trip to hospital

Sold house Friday morning. Went into atrial fibrillation Friday night. Treated at Southeast Georgia Health in Brunswick. Great care, 3 stents, 5 days, back on the boat at Jekyll now. Still working on residency issues, mail, voting , etc. Does the Clay county /St. Brendan’s Voting prohibition only apply to county voting? I am Mainly interested in national voting. Any thoughts?

Sold house Friday morning. Went into atrial fibrillation Friday night. Treated at Southeast Georgia Health in Brunswick. Great care, 3 stents, 5 days, back on the boat at Jekyll now. Still working on residency issues, mail, voting , etc. Does the Clay county /St. Brendan’s Voting prohibition only apply to county voting? I am Mainly interested in national voting. Any thoughts?
I hope you are feeling better and glad you got such good care.

There is no voting prohibition in Clay County anymore. That's old news. I just registered to vote there last December, and I've already received a ballot and was able to vote in Florida's primary.

Check out CatalinaJack's post above. There is a system for doing it, but it is all very doable. The folks are friendly and helpful. I suggest you call SBI and talk to them on the phone to get the scoop. To use their address for voting you will need to have an account with them, but the minimum account is very reasonable.

Good luck and stay healthy!

Back
Top Bottom