Magnum has left, Xantrex has you covered

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SteveK

Guru
Vessel Name
Sea Sanctuary
Vessel Make
Bayliner 4588
Anyone else get THIS EMAIL? Arrived in my inbox from Xantrex Marketing but was not addressed to me by name. I have had a Xantrex in the previous boat, and I have Magnum now. So a puzzle which one or both have my email.
Hello!

With Magnum discontinuing key inverter models like the MS2812 and MS4024, it’s time to upgrade to Xantrex Freedom SW and experience the next level of power solutions.

Why Xantrex?

• Easy Transition: Swap the mounting bracket only—no complicated installation.
  • Superior Technology: Freedom SW provides pure sine wave power, delivering cleaner, more efficient energy for sensitive electronics.
  • Advanced Reliability: Built for harsh environments, Xantrex products last longer and perform better than ever.
  • Future-Proof: Integrate with lithium-ion batteries and solar for smarter energy management and sustainability.
Get started now!Visit our Freedom SW page to see how Xantrex inverter solutions are perfect upgrades for Magnum, surpassing competitors.

Best regards,

The Xantrex Team

That's.
I wouldn't give a Xanax product to an enemy much less a friend. Their customer service is beyond frustrating and zero help. Plus their products suck

I can’t find anything that suggests magnum or Sensata are discontinuing any inverters.
Steve's email is pretty good evidence. Xantrex got the email addresses from somewhere.

Xantrex + Magnum? Ship of fools. Reminds me of when K-Mart usurped Montgomery Wards.

Peter

Sensata Technologies is the owner of Magnum Dimensions. As a public company they would be required to publish the sale of a division. There is no such news. The other possibility is that Sensata was reducing the number of offerings but I see nothing in the financial news to suggest this. The other possibility is that there is a duplication between Sensata offerings and Magnum offerings and certain models are being replaced with the Sensata variant. Again, I haven’t found any such news.

At best Xantrex is doing some clever marketing that is miss leading or it’s a scam email.

Back
Top Bottom