MS Pilot 34 Exact LOA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiiimay

Any Pilot 34 owners that have actually measured their LOA?

My marina is strict on length so I want to be sure I'm going to fit, and what I'll be charged for. I've been in in the market for a hardtop 34 for some time now, done tons of research on this site, and put a few offers in on boats already, waiting for the right one at the right price. I'm in love with this boats layout, looks, hull, everything. Moving up from a Grady White 282 to fit my growing family.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Good Luck in your search! FYI, An old trick out here in So Cal to fit in a bit smaller slip is to hinge the swimstep. Certainly there are structural issues that need to be addressed, but it's quite common here, especially when we see upwards of $50/Ft/month!

Ouch yea that's high, we're about 40/ft and it stings. I haven't seen anyone do that but seems like it would pay for itself pretty quickly.

There's a 36ft max so I'm wondering if the spec sheet "36 LOA" is actually accurate.

Ouch yea that's high, we're about 40/ft and it stings. I haven't seen anyone do that but seems like it would pay for itself pretty quickly.

There's a 36ft max so I'm wondering if the spec sheet "36 LOA" is actually accurate.
that seems short

I owned a Pilot 34 for a few years. I think you will exceed the 36’ limit by at least a half a foot. Add to the 34’ hull length 1-1/2’ for the swim platform and about a foot for the bow pulpit and you are beyond the 36’ limit by a half a foot.

David

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom