need advice for purchasing Neptunus 56 Flybridge 2004 year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

more

Because this Neptunus 56 Flybridge is an example American/Canadian boat I don't have market feeling in med.
engine 1800-hour 2x Caterpillar 3406E 800 hp 1 perfect condition second have leek on exhaust manifold (say 10000-15000€ repair
watermaker sea recovery aqua matic 110 liter hour / need service and because 3 year nobody touch membrane new 800-1000€
generator onan 20 kw working perfect 10000 hour
service battery dead
central vacuum cleaning working
chiler no pressure in glycol,compressor is working, fan coil working need service 70-100000 but
interior perfect condition except need replace some panels with fake leather 4-5m2 max
2 seat on fly bridge need new leather, new cover, sunshade
platform working perfect
1 glass is broken possible to repair or change the glass lucky have a couple company work on new glass for cars and boat priced 1000-3000€ or repair 100€
flybridge needs polish or paint from 300-3000€
marina 1 year from 8500-19000€ depends on how far from my house island is cheap,100 meters from my house normally 19000€ but forbidden work in the fancy marina, the main town is expensive like New York ( half empty) Trogir 20 km from my location is cheap or my morning free. Still, this boat is more expensive than all the other 100 boats.
boat have paid tax in EU
asking price 140 000 €, I make offer 120000€ what you think what is fer price for boat who need 50000€ max with 1 full fuel 4000€ marina 1 year 8500 €

i forget in yachtworld dealer mode this year is sold couple neptunus 56 flybridge cheapest 280 000$ to 440 000$ all in the USA more expensive in Florida cheap this around Mississippi

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. You say it needs 50K max. That is ONLY what you know about. Seriously, I would look at one of the "all the other 100 boats." that you say are cheaper. JUST my opinion.

Now it's too late i pay the boat. with paid VAT.
because for 2 and half years nobody use boat, need diver for clean propeller and move boat for my morning . ex-owner just before he died change all oil in engine.CAT dealer says this engine change oil 2 year or 200 hours.

Greetings,
Mr. m. OK. She's yours. Congratulations!
What I suggest is you concentrate your efforts and your $$$ on repairing/replacing ALL the mechanical items before you do the cosmetic items. That way you can move and use her ASAP.
I suspect you can buy inexpensive covers for those seats to make them usable now, THEN think about replacing or repairing them in the future.

boat must be ready to next season,move must be end month .
mechanical item is for January. engine works good. The alternator not charging,but this is easy job when I come on the homeport. diver must clean propeller, documentation is also big job, registration I thinking maybe put on Poland flag temporary 1-3 year.i have huge job in front of me. general maintenance 2 heat exchange for CAT 3406E is huge job for 1 person. only rubber seal is over 2000€ not original. but CAT dealer charge this job over 40 000€
not to complicated job

Back
Top Bottom