New member & fairly new to the Trawler lifestyle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LBpilot

Vessel Name
How Bout Now
Vessel Make
Mainship 45
Hi all! Hoping to learn more about our newest boat & the trawler life from you guys. Coming from more Sporty boats, the cruising speed has been our biggest adjustment, but the added room & amenities are quickly winning us over. My wife’s dream has been the loop, and this boat is first step towards that adventure.

We’re currently researching & watching the site & will hopefully be contributing as we progress with the boat.

Thanks Ted

Welcome. Is the boat in SOCAL? Is it the boat you want to run the Loop in?

Welcome. Is the boat in SOCAL? Is it the boat you want to run the Loop in?
Hi rgano,
Yes we are in So Cal. We haven't gone deep into the "loop boat " research yet, I think 2028 would be the earliest we could start scheduling something like that. This boat is our step in that direction, away from the sport / fishing style, and appears it could possibly be a candidate if we decide to keep it long term. The brief information I have come across on the transportation aspect of using a boat from So Cal sounds complicated, so I would want to make sure that it's a long term boat for us before getting too far into that. We're hoping to start some longer cruises of the California coast for starters.
Thanks Ted

Back
Top Bottom