The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BB-marine

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
PORT-A-GEE
Vessel Make
Mainship 34 Pilot
I have read many threads in the past in this Forum. I have a Mainship 34 Pilot that my wife and I purchased last fall. We are getting it ready to do the Loop late this summer. I have many questions has I proceed to do installations and maintenance item on board. We owned a C26 Cutwater for 5 years and completed half of the Loop Georgian Bay to Marathon Key Then up the Florida east coast to Stuart Fl and then across Lake O back to Ft Myer. We decided then a bigger boat was in order. The Mainship Pilot was on our Radar. WE found a 2002 full time Great Lake Pilot in Port Washington Wi. So we are starting our Loop adventure over. I look forward to being apart of this Forum

...We are getting it ready to do the Loop late this summer. I have many questions has I proceed to do installations and maintenance item on board. We owned a C26 Cutwater for 5 years and completed half of the Loop Georgian Bay to Marathon Key Then up the Florida east coast to Stuart Fl and then across Lake O back to Ft Myer. We decided then a bigger boat was in order...

Welcome to another former Fluid Motion boat owner (Ranger Tug here) and fellow looper (2016-17 for us)!

+1 on the boat pictures...

I have a photo of the boat in my profile. I'm not familiar with the forum yet. I will post a few photos as I learn to navigate the forum.

I don’t have a photo, but I’m here to learn more about the types of boats, as I’ve been interested in this lately)

Welcome aboard TF and to owning a Mainship. Lots of satisfied owners here to assist as needed with info.

Go to the How To Use the Forum and you find a sticky thread (stays near top) on posting photos

Welcome to another former Fluid Motion boat owner (Ranger Tug here) and fellow looper (2016-17 for us)!

+1 on the boat pictures...

Also a former Ranger Tug owner, though not a looper since we reside in the PNW! Didn’t know that about you!:socool:

Plus 2 on the boat pics!

Back
Top Bottom