The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim april

Hi, our boat is a 2007 34' mainship trawler. Home port is Quincy Ma just south of Boston. 380 hp single cummings, both stern and bow thrusters.
Yanmar Kohler genset.
We cruise at 10 knots with auto pilot. We visit ports from kennebunk Me to Connecticut. I perform all repairs, install new equipment and toys. Winterization of equipment and boat is my wife and I. Preventive maintenence is recorded and parts purchased from the equipment manufacturer businesses. If I can't figure something out I ask for help at our yacht club from the members. My wife Deb and I love boating, we are both retired. Glad to be here on the forum with others that love boating as much as we do. Jim and Deb

Welcome Jim and Deb. You'll find a huge amount of collective knowledge on here. You have a very nice vessel. ✅ 👍

Welcome aboard! What ever you do, don’t ask an anchor question! You’ll start a huge argument. Just accept the fact that your anchor is too small, it’s the wrong kind and you don’t have enough chain.

Welcome aboard! What ever you do, don’t ask an anchor question! You’ll start a huge argument. Just accept the fact that your anchor is too small, it’s the wrong kind and you don’t have enough chain.
Exactly!

Jim
Welcome aboard TF. You will find many past / current Mainship owners here on TF and lots of experience.
Check out my Bacchus website for MS info and some of the projects I've done on our 34HT.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom