PNW Surveyors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ReefDean

Vessel Name
Vagabond
Vessel Make
Grand Banks 42
Looking for a surveyors in the Port Orchard area to complete an out of water insurance survey on a wooden Grand Banks 32, any recommendations would be appreciated.

Ron Thompson at Currents Marine surveys, Cale Mathers ar Mathers Marine surveys come to mind. Lynne Reister at Lodestar Marine is another excellent recommendation- just make sure you impress upon her that you need your survey report is a very timely manner.

Last year, 2023 I assisted a client in the attempted purchase of a 1990 Nova 42 Sundeck in La Conner, WA
We chose Edwards Marine Survey in Edmonds, WA 98020, Phone (206) 890-5777.
Not only does Ed do a very complete hull inspection, he does the mechanical (engines, oil samples & generators) also. Ed showed a great deal of knowledge even identifying parts that were only installed on the motors (Cummins 6BTA-5.9-M2) for less than a year by the manufacturer before they made design changes. He took his time and was respectful of the vessel, the buyer and seller.
As a broker in Southen California for over 20 years and a veteran of many surveys, I would go as far as to say I would fly Ed down to Orange county for a survey. A true pro and well worth hiring.

Cale Mathers is great. Steer clear of Ed Gonsorowski.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom