Propeller for 2004 Mainship 400

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bay Retriever

Vessel Name
Bay Retriever
Vessel Make
2004 Mainship 400
Just got word that my 5 blade bronze propeller has some form of stress showing at the hub. Sent prop to Norfolk to be tuned while boat is being repaired in Burgess, VA. Could use some tips on finding a new primary prop. Have used this prop since buying the boat in 2019 and only had one soft grounding episode in a sandy Carrotoman creek off the Rappahanock.

You should be able to search on the prop spec.... Dia, pitch & shaft size to see what turns up. I was able to locate a used prop for my MS 34HT several yrs back and had it rebuilt & tuned for a spare. There is always the new route but will likely run 2 - 3 boat bucks

Just got word that my 5 blade bronze propeller has some form of stress showing at the hub. Sent prop to Norfolk to be tuned while boat is being repaired in Burgess, VA. Could use some tips on finding a new primary prop. Have used this prop since buying the boat in 2019 and only had one soft grounding episode in a sandy Carrotoman creek off the Rappahanock.

Your best source of information is the prop shop.

Hello Bay Retriever, I have a new original Mainship 400 Hy-Torq MY-T5 26" x 20" prop for sale (the spare for my much-loved 2007 MS 400 that I sold in 2019).

I also have a beautiful new (never installed) Mainship 400 saloon table top that I bought when I thought the scratch in our saloon table top could not be repaired.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom