Sea Quest 39 Europa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sschnell

Hello everyone!
We are looking at this boat online, haven’t went in person yet, but we are having trouble finding any information on this type. Does anyone have/ has anyone had a Sea Quest that could give some insight?

Dear Schnell, I just bought a used Seaquest 39. Built in78, Perkins straight six, A little rough, but I spent years as a boat builder and have owned about nine or ten sailboats from 16' up to 36' and feel I have a fair grasp on construction that will take me trough troubled waters. Contact me if you want to talk and ask questions.

Hello everyone!
We are looking at this boat online, haven’t went in person yet, but we are having trouble finding any information on this type. Does anyone have/ has anyone had a Sea Quest that could give some insight?
Do you know where Sea Quest trawlers were built? Was it Taiwan and what yard? Thank you, I see one for sale but calculating duty as needoing to import into Canada.

Dear Schnell, I just bought a used Seaquest 39. Built in78, Perkins straight six, A little rough, but I spent years as a boat builder and have owned about nine or ten sailboats from 16' up to 36' and feel I have a fair grasp on construction that will take me trough troubled waters. Contact me if you want to talk and ask questions.
Do you know where Sea Quest trawlers were built? Was it Taiwan and what yard? Thank you, I see one for sale but calculating duty as needoing to import into Canada.

Back
Top Bottom