Steadying sail design/rigging?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't try to be cavalier in any way...it's just that you have a boat pretty well outside the norm for many of us and discussing those eccentricities are not easy for me.... lots of practical experience without the technical background to be sure I am getting my points across. I did have to teach stability in captain's licensing courses...but again they were geared toward operations and not really design.

I started thinking about the tank removal but again...that could be a lot of work and not really needed to accomplish what you want/need.

That's really the main reason a quick eval by a set of eyes that actually does this stuff for full time...it may cost up front but save in the long run and give alternatives better than people like me that understand basics but only enough to be best guesses.

At some point it really depends on how much you love the boat but genuinely dislike it's rolling and how much would you spend to keep the boat and solve the problem.

At some point it really depends on how much you love the boat but genuinely dislike it's rolling and how much would you spend to keep the boat and solve the problem.

That is correct. Luckily, I do not have to make this decision very soon. If I decide to sell the boat, it will not happen for another 10 years. So, plenty of time to search for solutions.
To me, all of your messages are pure education. I appreciate any clues and thoughts, since I do not know anything about design. Moreover, I am learning about my boat as I fix things and start new projects. Luckily, as a retired person, I have plenty of time.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom