STOLEN YACHT 1988 ED MONK HULL, CALIFORNIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dovemedia

Please report if you see this yacht, the Breathe Easy. The man claiming ownership has fradulent documentation.
FB_IMG_1710736441601.jpg

Sorry, getting use to new format. Agreed, more to story. Where and when stolen? Suspected still in the Delta Discovery Bay area? Who should we contact if seen? Need more info for sure if we can help in any way.

Probably would get more visibility if you would put it in a different section than For Sale since people that aren’t looking to buy a boat tend not to go here

Thread moved to General Discussion, definitely should not have been in Classified's

That distinctive Bimini top should be visible a mile away. Was this some kind of bad check fraud?

I apologize for the delay in replying here. The yacht is the property of my two adult sons and their trust, and the theft an unfortunate result of a divorce. The yacht and associated property was assigned to my sons in the divorce, and intentionally not to my ex-husband or myself. It has been in our family since 1988 and was intended to stay that way.
following the court ruling, My ex-husband canceled the slip lease at our marina and took the yacht. Our sons filed a police report, have issued demand letters, and pleaded with their father on the phone, who refuses to reveal where he has taken it.
I posted in the for sale area because I figured if he was trying to sell it, someone looking to purchase might come across this and be able to avoid this mess, and hopefully report it's whereabouts to my sons.
Their contact info:
Davidbdove330@gmail.com Dannybdove@gmail.com
Mine: dovemedia@aol.com

Thank you for your help!

We are also looking for the yachts companion dinghy, a 12' Achilles with Center Console and new motor, and a small kawasaki seadoo trailer used to move it.

Back
Top Bottom