Two Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love my boat's canoe stern and big rudder which handles beautifully in following seas.

My favourite upgrade would be adding solar and a bigger AGM battery bank to make the boat self sufficient for electrical power without the need for dock charging or a generator.

Attachments

• A5F8D269-7CFD-4B9C-A526-9C45FF825970.jpg
    A5F8D269-7CFD-4B9C-A526-9C45FF825970.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 24
#1. Hard top over fly bridge. It was high on my want list when boat shopping as my last boat was berthed near the fishing fleet in San Diego. Amplify the number of sea gulls by 10. Then sh$t builds up on the canvas over the fly bridge while your gone until it starts to seep through. Ugh. ...

Eeew. We have a few seagulls on the upper Missouri, but pretty rare (I think they wandered away from Lake Superior). For me it's swallows building mud nests in our anchor chain locker. For some reason they love that space, pecking through the shrink wrap and then climbing through the little hand-hole in the locker lid. You'd think they'd use easily-accessible nooks and crannies in one of the other 100 boats that aren't shrink-wrapped at all, but no, they're very focused on our chain locker. Cleaning job every spring.

Back
Top Bottom