Windshield washer reservoir

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kickback

Veteran Member
2004 Mainship 400 ,, Where is the Reservoir for the washer fluid.. ?

There probably isn't one. On many Mainship 30 Pilots, there is a water solenoid valve operated by depressing the wiper switch. The potable water system must be pressurized for the water to flow to the nozzles.

The window washer solenoid on my MS is located on the flybridge behind the upper helm station.

I have a 400, Silentknight has something else. To prove it I put pink aniifreeze in my fresh water tank and I run the sprayer to winterize and pink comes out.

Mine is FW supply, but I believe, like other things, MS did it different for different Models / Years

2008 mainship 400, my reservoir is under the stbd aft helm couch seat on the flybridge,but at the fwd end of that compartment. Near the penetration for all the cabling to go to the lower level.

My 1997 MS350 is located under the instrument panel lower helm.

2004 Mainship 400 ,, Where is the Reservoir for the washer fluid.. ?

Mainship 430 but guessing same on 400 .

It draws from the fresh water tanks. Under the helm station, way up front on the port side you will see a pump and two clear 1/4 or 3/8”tubes running to inside of the windshield sprayers.

My 1997 MS350 is located under the instrument panel lower helm.

1999 350. Mine is in reservoir bolted to the bulkhead of the lower helm just to the port side of the steering wheel.

Back
Top Bottom