BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

klee wyck

Guru
Vessel Name
Domino and Libra
Vessel Make
Malcom Tennant 20M and Noordzee Kotter 52
Beautiful Country? Bountiful Country?
What a splendid little part of the world and seafood everywhere!

Attachments

• IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 43
Toba Inlet and Pendrell Sound.

Bill, if you can swing Bute Inlet for an anchorage, its a special experience.

Bill, if you can swing Bute Inlet for an anchorage, its a special experience.

Up at the head or one of the road stead’s?

Bill, is that you at the 17:53 mark? was watching this last night and thought there was a familiar look to the boat anchored off in the background.

https://youtu.be/oZpyYd4Shgg

Indeed it is!
That is Mink Island near the entrance to Desolation. That Youtuber comes in there often to upload as there is a little cell service there from the tower on Sarah Point to the West.
I was there for the signal as well as I need a part for my helm pump at the time!

I’m curious about your boat. Please tell me what it is?
I love Desolation sound and cruised there in my Kadey Krogen 42 “Old Reliable”. Pendrell Sound is our favorite in Desolation. Sold the KK 42 with the intention of quitting a lifetime of boating but, ran across a Kadey Krogen 36 Manatee looking forlorn on the hard. Bought it from the owner as a covid project in 2020 and am just about finished with a pretty much complete refit. I have built two large sailboats from a bare hull so had the skills to take on a large project. The 42 was a great boat but, we absolutely love the layout of the 36. With 280 gallons of diesel and 300 gallons of water in all stainless steel tanks she is perfect for Pacific Northwest cruising. Hoping to make it up to Desolation late in August.

I’m curious about your boat. Please tell me what it is?

LIBRA is a 54' North Sea Cutter built in steel. She was designed and constructed in a small yard in the Netherlands for a retiring North Sea tug and pusher captain that wished to return to the North Sea cruising in his own vessel after retiring.
We bought here there and had her shipped to the PNW for us. We have owned her for seven years.

Hey Bill,
Thanks for the info on your boat. Very nice!

Johnny

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom