Ingenity Electric Boats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What comes to mind is the Marinas and Yacht Clubs going to handle the electric bill.

What comes to mind is the Marinas and Yacht Clubs going to handle the electric bill.

It looks at the least you need a 240v 30 amp circuit and that will get you a 22hr recharge time.

Putting in metered charging pedestals I would think. Going green isn't a free ride.

It looks at the least you need a 240v 30 amp circuit and that will get you a 22hr recharge time.

Putting in metered charging pedestals I would think. Going green isn't a free ride.

Given these are hyperlocal short runtime boats totally dependent upon land based charging would think it’s a similar economics to EVs on level one chargers. At current gas and mechanic fees won’t take long to even up to a hydrocarbon fueled boat.
The “classic” is beautiful.

Given these are hyperlocal short runtime boats totally dependent upon land based charging would think it’s a similar economics to EVs on level one chargers. At current gas and mechanic fees won’t take long to even up to a hydrocarbon fueled boat.
The “classic” is beautiful.

Those Hacker Crafts are beautiful boats, built not too far from me. We see them cruising around the lakes of the Adirondacks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom