Is GH still in business?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Their sales manager Joe Senn just bought and put a new-to-him N37 on our dock. We did a plant tour in Gainesville FL and I think they said they discontinued the GH47. N47 was still available. I’ll ask Joe to confirm when I see him again. Yes still in business.

Last edited:
Their sales manager Joe Senn just bought and put a new-to-him N37 on our dock. We did a plant tour in Gainesville FL and I think they said they discontinued the GH47. N47 was still available. I’ll ask Joe to confirm when I see him again. Yes still in business.

I appreciate the info. TH N47 intrigues me and has been on my radar for a while. I reached out for pricing information but have not heard back.

Does anyone know if they are still building the N47?

Can't speak to the N47 question, but last week, on Monday September 25, I happened to drive by the Mirage Mfg. yard in Gainesville and saw what appeared to be two N37s under construction. It looks to me as though they are still in business.

They are still in business, currently the are only building the N37s. I know they won’t build a GH47, not sure if they would consider building a N47.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom