Mainship 350 A/C Pump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dmossien

Vessel Name
Adagio
Vessel Make
Mainship 35/39
Thank you in advance. My A/C water pump doesn’t work and I don’t know where to find it. My Mainship 35/39 has a single Cat.

It should be located on the starboard side of the engine compartment toward the forward bulkhead. You'll need to move the ouch to lift the starboard engine hatch.

Make sure the seacock is open.

Thank you in advance. My A/C water pump doesn’t work and I don’t know where to find it. My Mainship 35/39 has a single Cat.
Thank you very much. The generator won’t start either and I don’t even know where it is on the boat ;-(. I’ve only had it for two years and have never used the generator. Thanks, Dan

You might have an air block on the a/c pump. take the salt water return hose off the a/c unit. then run the a/c after about a minute you may get flow. if not it's time to start diagnosing.

It's between the cockpit deck hatches. The belts and heat exchanger are aft and accessed through the long hatch in front of the transom door. The seacock, strainer and controller are accessed through the deck hatch in front of the slider.

Back
Top Bottom