New, Old Member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TRD

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Lady J
Vessel Make
Chris Craft Corinthian 380
Hello
I have been a member of the Trawler Forum for a year or so. However, I never knew about the Chris Craft part of the forum.:dance: My name is Terry and I have owned a 1980 CC Corinthian for over a year. When I 1st purchased the boat, she was sitting on the hard in Dempolis, Alabama on the Tennessee Tombigbee waterway. After a year of part time maintenance and repairs, my 1 crew member and I made the nearly 400 miles journey up the Tenn Tom onto the Tennessee River and turned east. After a 9 day trip (7 travel days) we reached our destination of Guntersville, Alabama.:thumb: This is the new home for the Lady J.

The 1 crew member I mentioned is my dog April :lol: I plan to follow this forum closely as I have a lot yet to learn :eek:.

Anyone else around the Tennessee River?

Thanks

Attachments

• trip4.jpg
    trip4.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 26
  • trip2.jpg
    trip2.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 27
  • trip5.jpg
    trip5.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 26
  • trip7.jpg
    trip7.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 30
Thanks and Yes on the Heeler

Nice boat, pretty dog!

Downstream and a river over on Lake Barkley, about 16 miles from the canal connecting the Tennessee and Cumberland.

Camped on Joe Wheeler in an RV, very pretty area. We hope to make the trip by water soon.

Welcome TRD

Enjoy!

Wifey B: What happens on Lady J between Terry and April remains on Lady J. :eek::rofl:

Welcome aboard and something very romantic but only in a good sense between a man and his dog, both faithful and loving companions to the other.

Chris Craft when Chris Craft was Chris Craft. That's what you now own. Nothing against today's boat but they shouldn't have been allowed to keep using the name. Chris Craft was such a part of the development and popularity of recreational boating from all I've gathered. I'm sure you'll find large groups of proud owners here and on other forums.

And Guntersville, the entire TN River. Beautiful. Our original retirement dreams were around Chattanooga. We got a bit of time on the river a few years ago and can't wait until we loop again and then spend two or three seasons back on the river. Only place we've considered a second home since retirement. Glad to have you joining us here. :D

Welcome aboard!
Take good care your crew, she will reciprocate ten fold.
Cheers

Greetings,

We have a Gulfstar 44MC we keep at Guntersville Marina. Where are you keeping your Chris-Craft? Glad you made your trip safely. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Alan

Alan ----- dock C ---- very end --- hope to meet you :)

Welcome aboard. Congrats on your new boat and great crew!

Alan ----- dock C ---- very end --- hope to meet you :)
We're in E516. I'm sure I'll meet you out walking the dogs sometime. We haven't been there as much as we usually are. Weather has been questionable when we have been available to go. Hope to meet you soon. BTW - I see you live in Trussville, I'm right up the road in Argo.

Al, we are probable closer than you think. Altho I have a Trussville address, I actually live in Moody. On the opposite end of Blackjack road from you :)

Nice looking boat. We have a house in Counce, TN and keep our 25 Atlas Acadia on the trailer. For now we live in New Mexico.

Perhaps see you on the river when we get back that way.

Back
Top Bottom