2001 Mainship 390 sliding doors rollers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Depot

Veteran Member
Hi,
We are preparing to clean tracks and install new sliding doors rollers. Does anyone know the part numbers of the rollers so we can get them before removing the doors?
Thanks
Steve

The rollers are going to be standard Home Depot variety, but I don't remember the part numbers. When I did mine a few years back, I bought sufficient quantities of every style they carry, and then returned what wasn't used.

I solved the problem of failed bearings in the door rollers by purchasing the exact size (O.D. ,I.D. and width) bearings needed from McMaster Carr. Clevis pins replaced the shafts that were pitted and worn.

If you are talking about the glass door, I don't have any information on the rollers. If you are talking about the Pilot door the rollers you need are impossible to find in my experience. It is
Hi,
We are preparing to clean tracks and install new sliding doors rollers. Does anyone know the part numbers of the rollers so we can get them before removing the doors?
Thanks
Steve
The part number is Priceline 1578, unfortunately they are not available. I ordered a set from a Canadian Glass door company, but they were on perpetual backorder. I ended up using "Slide Ezzz" as mentioned above.
Best of luck,
Kathy

I did the helm door rollers on my 2000 390 with these:

1726536876830.jpeg

Not at all easy to get the door off. But there are adjusters on the wheels whick may be able to lift the wheels, helping the door clear the lower track and be removed.

Just fyi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom