Camano Troll thru hulls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MWhit

Camano Troll Owners. I'm looking at a 1997 Camano Troll. Can someone tell me how many thru hulls there are and their locations. If anyone has a diagram of them would you please post it.

Welcome to the wonderful world of boating. Time to grab a flashlight and start tracing hoses in the bilges. Check in and out for each system. Some systems only out such as sanitary pumping overboard and bilge over boards.
Once you do this, you will become King of the Bilge. God help you if you have a big boat. Forgive my failing memory, I think my Nordhaven46 had had about had about 12+ valves supply for the various systems. My AT34 has 4 hull valves, all in ER.

Boats leave the factory with only a few thru-hulls installed. Then more get added as systems are added to the boat. Generator gets one, AIr Conditioner gets one, water maker gets one, wash down system gets, depth sounder gets one and so on. Of course these add ons are always different and and the thru-hull is always in a different location.

When my boat was being surveyed I mapped out all the penetrations, took me quite some time to identify all the thru-hulls. Many had been decommissioned such as direct discharges for the toilets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom