Comodave Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comodave

Moderator Emeritus
Vessel Name
Black Dog
Vessel Make
Formula 41PC
To all my TF friends, it is with regret that I am going to inform you that I will be requesting that I be removed as a moderator and I will not be participating in the forum any longer. I have sincerely enjoyed the time I spent here interacting with many of you.

thx

Dave

Sigh......
Screenshot_20221101-060639_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:
Sad to see you go Dave. You were always a gentleman and one of the more resonable mods IMO. Also losing one of my favorite tag lines on TF. Take care and good luck in whatever is next for you.

Greetings,
Mr. C. A significant loss to the TF community. I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Second all of the above. I'm not asking, but I hope the reason is not health or tragedy related. All the best to you and thanks for the time and effort you put into TF.

Sad to see you go Dave. Always a voice of reason, good background knowledge and civility. You will be missed by all.

Sorry to see you leave Dave. My memory is not that great but arn't you halfway through painting your teak? Seems like you mentioned health issues as the reason.

Good luck in whatever direction you choose for your future.

pete

Ouch, you will be missed. Your voice was helpfull. Good luck in your endeavors.

Dave, it was nice to have met you back in August. Sorry to see you go, but recognize the only constant in life is change. Be safe; keep boating!

Ted

So sad you are leaving, Dave. I'm sure I speak for many in saying we will miss your contributions and balanced judgement!

Dave,

I am not on the forum as often as I have been in the past, but your presence here will be greatly missed by me. Thank you for all of the good advice and effort made on behalf of the trawler community. Great Lakes representation is taking a real hit with you not being here. I hope things are ok with you and that the road ahead is a smooth one. Thank you again.

Bill

Wishing you the very best. Your contributions and sense of humor will be missed.

As others have stated, you will be missed Dave. Thanks for all of your contributions and Good Luck on the path forward!!!
Tom

Sorry to see you go. Fair winds and good luck to you.

Thank you for your contributions to TF over the years Dave, including those as a mod. I wish you all the best for the future.

Just one thing - if you keep buying new boats to go beyond the 24 or so you've already had we do expect you to pop back even if just briefly and post some pictures!

Last edited:
T and I will not be participating in the forum any longer.

After 17k posts over 7.5 yrs?? Good luck going cold turkey. ;) LOL, JK

Your participation and contributions have been appreciated and you will be missed.

So sorry to see you go Dave, as a fellow President owner and moderator you have been an awesome sounding board for our crazy ideas. Enjoy the Michigan coastline in other ways.

God Speed and Thank You.

Ditto all the above.

Very troubling to see you go. Thank you for the times you specifically answered questions I had, and the PMs behind the scenes.

Blue skies and following seas...

To all my TF friends, it is with regret that I am going to inform you that I will be requesting that I be removed as a moderator and I will not be participating in the forum any longer. I have sincerely enjoyed the time I spent here interacting with many of you.

thx

Dave

So long, fair winds and following seas.

So sorry to see this! You were the best and always handled all comments with grace and aplomb!:cry::cry:

All the best and thank you for your yeoman service!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom