Force 10 Wall Oven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diverrob

Vessel Name
Sounder
Vessel Make
Mainship 34T
Hey everyone

I am looking for anyone who has experience with the Force 10 Wall Oven “Gourmet Gas Oven” (Propane). I am looking to add one to my Mainship 34T and think it could fit where the microwave was designed to fit. I know they are small but we are only looking for something to replace the toaster oven that is currently there. I am curious if they are worth the expense and hassle of putting one in. Below is the link to the one I am considering, thanks

I do not have any experience with this model. In the end it is a gas oven. Gas ovens only heat from the bottom. Toaster ovens either heat from the top or have elements on the top and bottom. It’s going. To work differently than a toaster oven which may or may not be an issue for you.

I imagine you have already read the instillation instructions for venting to see if your space is adequate.

Thanks DiverBob. Looks like exactly what I want. My old propane princess is end of life on Weebles and I'd like to install an induction cooktop but would prefer gas for an oven. Didn't know this existed.

Please update if you find any user review info.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom