GB 32 - Interior Teak Cabinet Refresh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grweber1

I own a Grand Banks 32. The teak in the salon is in good condition but has areas of wear and a few surface dings. I do not want to sand and refinish.

Is there any product that someone has used that brightens up the finish without striping and sanding?

Also, what is the original finish ? Its does not appear to be poly or and looks more like an oil finish.

Thx!

It will be an oil finish which was the factory finish of , not only yours, but many boats.
I didn't sand unless there was damage to be taken care of. I did though use rags and and oil finish

I own a Grand Banks 32. The teak in the salon is in good condition but has areas of wear and a few surface dings. I do not want to sand and refinish.

Is there any product that someone has used that brightens up the finish without striping and sanding?

Also, what is the original finish ? Its does not appear to be poly or and looks more like an oil finish.

Thx!
I use furniture restore

Thx!
Restor A Finish

Attachments

• IMG_0713.jpeg
    IMG_0713.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom