Hallo Fromm Germany,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oliver 1

I've been reading here for quite a while and would now like to introduce myself. My name is Oliver and I come from Germany. currently my wife, son and our mini Bullterier are cruising the coasts and the netherlands. Our current boat is a 1998 Neptunus 129. In the years to come we would be moving more of our lives to the water. We saw a Nordhavn once and fell in love straight away.
Since we want to drive more towards Scandinavia and UK in the future, this is probably not a bad choice. I'm happy to be here and maybe I can give you a tip or two.
and excuse my bad english

Best regards
Oliver

Welcome aboard Oliver. Your English is way better than my German so don’t apologize. Just keep posting.

Welcome Aboard! Interesting times in Europe. Happy Cruising.

Your Neptunus 129,a brand I`d not heard of, seems to come from Ontario Canada. TF has plenty of Canadian members.

Hello Bruce,
Neptunus was built in the shipyard that now builds the Elling in the Netherlands.

Welcome aboard, Oliver & family!

Moin Oliver,

and welcomme a board, Neptunus is great yatch cruising Baltic sea area and more.

NBs

Yes, welcome to TF Oliver. Does your boat look like this..?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 10.49.05 am.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 10.49.05 am.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 13
Wie gehts, Oliver. There’s lots of Germans here in SW Florida and everywhere, my Admiral included. Willkommen an Bord.

Gruss gott. Wir haben 10 jahr im Deutschland gewohnt (Wurzburg und Mannheim). Herzlich wilkommen

Back
Top Bottom